If you need a quick and easy way to copy your Blu-ray and DVD video files over to your PC for viewing on a portable media player such as your smartphone or simply for backup on your computer, then Leawo DVD Copy has got you covered.
Leawo DVD Copy is a very powerful tool that provides an easy way for you to rip pretty much any type of Blu-ray or DVD video discs no matter what protection software they’ve got. In addition to it’s powerful Blu-ray and DVD ripping and copy features, Leawo DVD Copy also has built in video converter, video downloader, as well as DVD burning tools.
How To Copy Blu-ray and DVD video with Leawo DVD Copy.
Below I will walk you through the process of copying video files from any Blu-ray or DVD disc using Leawo DVD Copy. As it was for me, first time use of the program might seem a bit intimidating, but I assure you that it’s pretty easy once you get into how the program works.
- Leawo DVD Copy – Download here
- Blu-ray or DVD disc
- To begin simply download Leawo DVD Copy from the link above and install the program on your computer. Leawo DVD Copy is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- After installing click on the program’s icon which should be located on your desktop to launch the program.
3. Next, you will need to insert a Blu-ray or DVD disc then select the task which you would like to perform. In my case, I will be ripping an episode from an old Southland DVD disc that I have. My option would be DVD Ripper, so I will select it then continue.
4. Next select Add Blu-ray/DVD to load disc.
5. Below the movie titles you will see Full Movie, Main Movie and Custom Mode, please choose one of these modes.
- Full Movie means to copy DVD to PC completely, Main Movie means to copy DVD main title (the longest title by default. you could choose desired one as main title) to ISO file, while the Custom Mode enables you to freely choose DVD title(s) so as to copy DVD to PC.
- If you choose Main Movie or Custom Mode, you’re able to select subtitles and audio tracks you prefer for output.
I have selected Custom Mode and chose to select title #9 which I will be copying to a folder on my computer.
6. The final option after selecting what tract you want to copy is to hit the copy button which is located top right of the program just under the Prof. Media logo. Selecting this will give you additional options: copy to folder or ISO file, and the path where you want to save the file. After choosing your desired option hit on Copy at the bottom of the options to start the copy process, and that is pretty much it. For more information on how to copy Blu-ray and DVD video to your computer feel free to check out this link.
The program does exactly as advertised, there is nothing else I can say, it works and works well.
If you are looking to grab a copy of Leawo DVD Copy, then now is the absolute best time. Leawo is running a summer promotion where they will be giving away their iTransfer software for free, plus up to 58% discount on a large number of their other software.
Head on over to this link to access these great deals from Leawo while they last.