Developers have recently been making use of the Samsung Gear Fit SDK which was released earlier this year. The results? New Gear Fit Clock faces. It’s still early times and only a few watch faces are available in the Play Store free for download. Nevertheless, we expect all this to change in the near future as the Gear Fit is gaining traction among Samsung Galaxy smartphone users as well as users of other hi-end Android smartphones who have found very easy ways of installing Gear Fit Manager on their Smartphones. Consequently, they are able to use the Gear Fit with most features available.
Below are the new Gear Fit watch faces now available in the Google Play Store. To activate a watch face on your Gear Fit, simply install the app from Google Playstore and activate using Gear Fit Manager. Also note that most of the new watch faces will require the latest Gear Fit firmware installed.
Create your own watch in the world for Galaxy Gear Fit user.1. Change Watch background to be my picture!
– Set to Watch background as sample images and photos which is taken by myself.
2. Set both analog clock and digital clock
– Create stylish analog clock and digital clock theme using a variety of design frames and the hour and minute hand.
Gear Fit Dynamic Clock is collection of great background that will change during the day: dawn, day, dusk, night. Enjoy your every moment of day with Gear Fit Dynamic Clock.You can choose between 12-hour mode and 24-hour mode.
How to use Gear Fit Dynamic Clock and select clock face:
– Install Gear Fit Manager version 1.6 or newer and connect with Gear Fit device.
– Install “Gear Fit Dynamic Clock”.
– Go to Gear Fit Manager → Home Screen Styler → Clock tab → Style Clocks.
– Select “Gear Fit Dynamic Clock”
– Click Done and enjoy Gear Fit Dynamic Clock.
Great thanks to SwordWaltz for creating awesome background and allowing us to use this one.